Preparation Before You Come to Your Lash Appointment
- Try to do your workout before your lash appointment to avoid interfering with the curing process that can take 24 hours.
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil-free, water based cleanser with a lint-free cloth. Do not use make-up remover pads as the tiny fibers attach to your lashes and have to be removed before lash application. I have facial cleanser here if you don’t have time to wash your face.
- Remove your contact lenses or bring a case with you to remove the lenses prior to eyelash application. Remember to bring your glasses, I’ve notices a lot of tearing from peepers taking their contacts out at the studio, so try to do this before you come.
- Plan on spending two hours for your appointment.
- You may bring an iPod if you would like, otherwise I will have spa music playing.
- Please avoid coffee on your way here if you have an AM appointment and generally limit your caffeine intake before you come. Caffeine can cause your eyelashes to flutter making application more difficult resulting in fewer lashes applied.
- Please don’t chew gum, it causes your eyelid and lashes to move.
- It may sound silly, but limit your intake of liquids before your appointment, if you must get up during the appointment, it will lower the amount of lashes I can apply as it will take at least 10-15 minutes out of our appointment time since the application preparation will need to be redone.